Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 3

Ok…I did the worst thing. I couldn’t help it. I took two days off from the GMAT regime. And really, this is may be the worst thing to do when you are preparing for the exam. GMAT, rightly termed as a marathon, needs continuous practice and skill building and it has got more to do with the agility of your mind and flexing your veins than with any other thing. Nez…am back and my Day-3 wasn’t that bad. I am almost done with the grammar basics the language and what lie ahead of me on the grammar front is now some higher concepts. There are still four more chapters for that and only then shall I be ready to plunge into the Manhattan and Princeton review materials. They are supposed to teach me GMAT SC and not English grammar basics. And on a different note, I am done with my CR brushing up and I am back to BTG forums. They are the best source of varied, good questions.

Day-3
1. English Grammar Chapter-2 &3 complete
2. Princeton review CR done.
3. Started with BTG forum threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment