Monday, May 31, 2010

Day - 5

I finally started with Manhattan Sentence Correction. The first two chapters weren’t difficult for me and didn’t make me feel like I am nowhere. Additionally, I tried out some practice for CR and RC’s. While on RC, it was a big devastation for me in case of social science passages, I did pretty well in others. My scores:
Total Questions: 8 Time taken: 20 Mins Score: 8/8
Total Questions: 9 Time taken: 14 Mins Score: 0/9
Total Questions: 8 Time taken: 10 Mins Score: 7/8

Look at that 0/9. This is the one I screwed up and I had actually missed the whole point of the passage. Nez…..i didn’t fare much on the CR side too. It was 14/19 in 36 minutes which is pretty bad. I need to keep up the practice on these two as much as I can while I get done with the Manhattan SC. Kaplan and OG awaits me. By the way, if you are curious as to the source of my practice questions, they are the 1000 LSAT CR and RC collection.


Day-5

1. Manhattan SC chapter 1 & 2
2. 20 Questions CR from 1000 LSTA RC
3. 3 RC passages from LSAT RC

No comments:

Post a Comment