Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day-6

It was a very bad day for me. It has failure written all over it. I took two 30 Min, 20 Questions LSAT CR tests and i performed poorly to my surprise. I never expected to get a score of 11/20 in two consecutive CR's. It posts a serious question about the format type of LSAT CR's and i am trying to get some more info regarding that. By my next post, i should have got the info i need. GMAT is all about temperament and keeping your cool. I shouldn't have tried giving RC tests just after these two disasters. But i did and i as usual, my scores dipped there too. While i was good on the timing front, i scored 6/8 and 3/9 in two LSAT RC tests. A lot..lot...lot needs to be corrected. I have to make a code delivery today at work today...so that is it for today.

Day-6

1. 2 30 Min, 20 Q LSAT CR Tests (11/20 & 11/20)
2. 2 LSAT RC (6/8 16 Mins, 3/9 18 Mins)

2 comments:

  1. do you read kaplan's explanation for lsat? if not try it. as for me kaplan's explanation very useful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nick: Will try that out Nick. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete